LATEST INFORMATION & GUIDELINES ON RETURNING TO SCHOOL AUTUMN TERM 2020
21st October 2020
- DfE What Parents &Carers Need To Know about Early Yrs Providers, Schools and Colleges Autumn Term 2020
Please follow links for activities and resources:
FOR PARENTS & CARERS
Available support includes:
- a list of online educational resources which have been identified by some of the country’s leading educational experts to help pupils to learn at home
- the BBC enhancing its education provision to include daily lessons, see the link below for BBC BITESIZE (Link available on the Pupil Area too)
- Launch of the Oak National Academy Online Classroom and Resource Hub - see the link below
For parents with children under 5 years old, who have not yet started school, the Department for Education (DfE)’s Hungry Little Minds campaign features tips and practical activities that you can do at home with children to support their early learning.
There are many simple ways to help your children learn and it does not have to feel like ‘learning’. Having everyday conversations, make-believe play, and reading together, all make a big difference to your child’s development.
PLEASE ALSO SEE:
THE LATEST 'UPDATED GUIDANCE FOR PARENTS & CARERS DURING COVD-19 CORONOVIRUS PANDEMIC FROM THE DfE &
THE LATEST LETTER TO PARENTS FROM PAUL WAGSTAFF, DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION FOR WEST SUSSEX & THE LEARNING GUIDANCE DURING COVID-19 - GUIDANCE FOR PARENTS CLICK THE LINKS BELOW
- DfE What Parents & Carers Need to Know about Early Years providers, schools and colleges in the Autumn Term Update 2nd July 2020
- DfE Update 01/07/2020 What Parents & Carers Need to Know about Nurseries, Childminders, Schools and Colleges during Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak
- Letter to Parents from Paul Wagstaff Director of Education for West Sussex Learning during Covid-19 11th June 2020.pdf
- APS Risk Assessment Phased Return to School 1st June 2020 Pupil Intake Y6 YR & Y1 Plus Vul.& Key Worker Children 28th May 2020.pdf
- DfE Latest Guidance for Parents to help Primary School children continue their education during the Coronvirus-Covid-19
- Letter to Parents from Paul Wagstaff Director of Education for West Sussex Learning during Covid-19.pdf
- DfE Updated guidance for parents and carers on the closure of educational settings including additional information on resources and support available to help parents educate their children at home.